Words that make you think! That is a compliment to me....so thank you. So much better than you not even finishing it, or painting anything of your own from it.
My intention is just a moment. Especially moment look through and at someone's eyes. The moments that seem to be the depth of time, and are timeless. Especially, the moments words can't describe.
Thanks for coming over! And for the awesome comment! Misty
I just loved this. The last line, my god! "Moments never end or begin" -- moments are just there. So very true. So much profoundness in just that one line, Misty.
Like Mary, I read and reread this piece a couple of times. But you don't want me filling up space on every interpretation I made.
Thank you for coming over, and putting my words into meaning! Moments are just there! Too often I feel people try to rush time or label time. But, when we look back...we remember the moments.
so...moments never end or begin, they just are...what we make them, how we remember them, to do with them what we may, in our own time, in our own mind. Great Misty...now you've got me doin' it! Stop it!
"emotions paint the skin" emotions paint me... emotions show me....emotion is the moment that never begins nor never ends....emotion , I see you Misty ...As always ..XOXOXOXO
HAHA just joshing I think? No I don't get it! Unless I think, mmmm, unless my emotions lead me to where I want to or want not to go? Emotions are a real killer of life. Try not to follow unless you know the ending.
you got something, now my intention not at all. But, I think you have a representation of your feelings and emotions. These things are personal. I try to stay open minded.
Misty, I'm going to have to read this one a couple of times. Each time I go over it, I get something different. Hmmm...contemplation over meanings:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and profound... moments never end or begin...
ReplyDeleteHa-ha! Awesome news Mary!
ReplyDeleteWords that make you think! That is a compliment to me....so thank you. So much better than you not even finishing it, or painting anything of your own from it.
My intention is just a moment. Especially moment look through and at someone's eyes. The moments that seem to be the depth of time, and are timeless. Especially, the moments words can't describe.
Thanks for coming over! And for the awesome comment!
Misty
Rachel!
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a kind compliment. That is the beauty of moments for me!
Misty
I just loved this. The last line, my god! "Moments never end or begin" -- moments are just there. So very true. So much profoundness in just that one line, Misty.
ReplyDeleteLike Mary, I read and reread this piece a couple of times. But you don't want me filling up space on every interpretation I made.
Looking forward to more.
Joy always,
Susan
Susan!
ReplyDeleteThank you for coming over, and putting my words into meaning! Moments are just there! Too often I feel people try to rush time or label time. But, when we look back...we remember the moments.
Oh I love to ramble! And converse :)
Misty
so...moments never end or begin, they just are...what we make them, how we remember them, to do with them what we may, in our own time, in our own mind.
ReplyDeleteGreat Misty...now you've got me doin' it! Stop it!
No beginning or end to emotions they are continuos on going always being felt by the being. Beautiful
ReplyDelete"emotions paint the skin" emotions paint me... emotions show me....emotion is the moment that never begins nor never ends....emotion , I see you Misty ...As always ..XOXOXOXO
ReplyDeleteFeelings sing remind me of our inner children free to sing with joy and laughter in our heart. Inspirational and thought provoking.
ReplyDelete~Jessica
haha! Mary,
ReplyDeleteLook at you! You go! And you say you don't get poetry! Awesome comment. :)
I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteHAHA just joshing I think? No I don't get it! Unless I think, mmmm, unless my emotions lead me to where I want to or want not to go? Emotions are a real killer of life. Try not to follow unless you know the ending.
Just Me A
ha-ha. A,
ReplyDeleteyou got something, now my intention not at all. But, I think you have a representation of your feelings and emotions. These things are personal. I try to stay open minded.
Thanks for the comment.
All human experiences will be relived ad infinitum. A thought provoking piece.
ReplyDelete