Guarding matters
A regardless matter
What is said in silence,
behind the chaos and chatter?
The senses of intuition’s wit,
rightly protected by fears.
Shake the days clear.
Mix intentions into fits,
Sizzle around the fizz
Give explosions
Keep close calmness
Create self-worse for self-worth
Chain the inner curse
The spell of outer possession’s
Cast life the cause of this
Entertain the unknown by what yesterday knew
Make assumptions before you expect clues
And be surprised when daily you turn blue
This is how to find what I found
Doesn’t seem deep or too profound…
But it was exactly that,
My mental break down.
Shall I suggest you go crazy?
Am I suggesting you go crazy?
Maybe.
If that is what it takes.
The moments that question, “what is left?”
There you stand above the mess
Some may call it a test, I call it openness
The bratty tantrum stormed of self-witness
Revived by the shower of blessing
Lovely poem, Misty. I can relate to this very well. Keep writing; you're very good.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisette! Writing is my therapy! I have to....and it's a good thing for my close friends, because if not.....I ramble their ears off!! :D
ReplyDeleteHiya, Misty! Haven't been online for a while, but I had to check your stuff out, when I could, again. I love the poem. I understand what you're saying. Easy for people who don't know, to feel all self satisfied/critical, but are they really better? Maybe not. Is everyone as human, intelligent, or sensitive? A lot of people should hear your stuff.
ReplyDeletecrazy is a perception...meltdowns..daily..breakdowns..needed to find self..to find purpose...to find you're not alone....bravo dear friend...keep writing...touch a life..it's needed...As always...XOXOXO
ReplyDeletewow! powerful imagery and raw emotion! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading and commenting! It's nice to think I am not talking to myself! Ha-ha :)
ReplyDelete