The danger of ego's play
Warned in jesters
and in hinted in words...
What do you say?
A tangible representation
a tool of your imagination
toying with occasions
A person is only as interesting as you.
You fill their words with wonder
and give their actions thunder,
This is how a woman knows you love her.
That's the majority,
there's always an exception to the rule.
How easily physical beauty fools.
Creating a different class—the rarest clash.
The power of inner peace
A magnet of impulses attract
To the woman who is sophisticated sass.
You've an excellent way of switching up your flow. You definitely paint a portrait of sass in this one. Glad you could join us. Same deal for 1ShotWed., if interested. Sign up begins 5pm on Tues. and runs all day Wed. Hope you'll join us sometime. Cheers
ReplyDeleteThank you...Look forward to challenges! Ha-ha, although I'm not competitive. I just need someone else to help push my train of thoughts.
ReplyDeleteCheers
An offffffff she goesssss.....ready ...set...goooooo......XOXOXOXO
ReplyDeletedanger in ego's play...
ReplyDeletegood line.
Ha-ha...Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteNancy,
ReplyDeleteThank you. I see so much danger in ego's play. Especially in bars! Ha-ha! My friends are laughing and I am screaming WARNING! joke.
Interesting play on image and perception...how often physical beauty deceives indeed, let's us think there's more. And so often people become in our eyes what we ourselves make them into...rather than what they actually are. Curious course, with a fun ending - made me smile. "Sophisticated sass" - a good image. Without a bit of sass, after all, where's the fun? And life needs a touch of fun...
ReplyDeleteLove how you played this image, egos dancing on the edge. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love how you play on words. If I had seen this earlier this bit:
ReplyDeleteThat's the majority,
there's always an exception to the rule.
How easily physical beauty fools.
would have fitted perfectly into my latest post.
Gotta love "woman who is sophisticated sass."
ReplyDeleteCianphelan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for such a great comment! It tickles my fancy when my words gather meaning in someone elses thoughts! You couldn't of described it better!
Now here is the issue that drive me into crazy ponders...because I believe them both:
People believe what you tell them you are, however you can only be what someone makes you.
What? Ha-ha.
I know that I have people who believe I am something or another and I have told them enough times, that I'm not that--I am crazy...and guess what they wall away thinking I am crazy!
Also, I have been nothing but pure honesty to people and they never believed my honesty. But, the honesty that they perceived me. So.
So, I guess it is important to be true to yourself, with the best intentions.
Ha-ha sorry for the Ramble!
Misty
Reflections!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! I like how your put it! My intentions were indeed to have that dancing edgy feel! Take care!
SJ!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming over and checking out my poetry blog! I probably posted this later...Ha-ha, I did this off of someone else challenge from twitter. However, I don't think I did it correctly. I think there may have been a word count! Ha-ha, but it served it purposed derailing my train of thoughts.
I haven't had a chance to check out all the blogs, yet. But...I will stop by and check yours out! Thanks again,
Misty
Old School!
ReplyDeleteIndeed you do! I have been playing with those two words for a few months. Trying to combine them for my first fashion design label. Like: sophista-sass. But, I never like the way it looks spelled.
Thank you for your comment!
Beautiful poem! I love the rhythym and love women of sophisticated sass even more! "the danger of ego's play" is such a great opening line. Like Dustus, I participate in several poetry forums a week for practice, feedback, etc. I definitely find inspiration and ideas while reading others' stuff. I have a list of the poetry forums on this page of my blog (underneath the description for my Smiley Sociology Study) if you're interested. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poem...I love how your words seem to dance on the screen, pregnant with meaning...
ReplyDelete~blessings
Rachel,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words, and taking time to comment! I will have to check out your blog! I love to read, and share!
Misty
Jessica,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your awesome comment! I love that "pregnant with words"
Ha-ha, I will always think of that now...when I feel so full of words and thoughts!
Blessings to you as well,
Misty