All the things I didn’t want you to know
You saw me so distant
So cold
In every hold
I was waiting for the let go
The hurt to unfold
I ran to have a place for the love to go
I lost pieces of me
Hoping how much I cared didn’t show
But, I knew you would only find what I told
And I can never say much simple
And you can’t be complicated
Together we are too jagged
Separate cuts
I’m weaken by your strength
You dominate no purpose or intent
If only we stayed forgotten
My heart wouldn’t be mockery
How easy you seek me
How easy you forget me
Hardly have you gotten me
I flow for the rhythm
Live acapella
No recorded deal
I get inspiration to voice what I feel
Gratification upon my satisfaction
How you amuse
Who forgot to show you attention?
On the one thing I can spare—moments
I wanted you to own it
Sign your perception on the line of reality
I wanted to be nasty
I wanted to be mean
But, I always keep my conscious clean
And I already pretended to be trashy
I wanted random pieces of your time
To create rhythm on times rhyme
Cherished memories
Not molded to my mind
I already know that you’re not my kind
My troubles were never yours to find
Or the happiness that is always shortly behind
My feelings are not under my control
I can’t forbid them to show
A part of me you helped to grow
I care for you carelessly
And I want to share that with you fearlessly
To coward to thoughts would be a tragedy
You are a big deal that I want to feel
"Hoping how much I cared didn’t show"
ReplyDelete"How easy you forget me"
"I care for you carelessly"
Stop following me and stealing my thoughts.