I think too much
If not everything would be a mindless guess
Chance on life’s expensive gamble
I never learned how to take less
Just more and more thoughts to ramble
I think too much!
Because who else would?
Who else is going to think of me?
Who else is going to think for me?
I think too much
Because thoughts crowd me until visions are all I see
They hang me occupied
Then drop me into a hurricane to breathe
Leaving me raw—no emotion could hide
I think too much!
Because who else would?
Who else is going to think of me?
If not everything would be a mindless guess
Chance on life’s expensive gamble
I never learned how to take less
Just more and more thoughts to ramble
I think too much!
Because who else would?
Who else is going to think of me?
Who else is going to think for me?
I think too much
Because thoughts crowd me until visions are all I see
They hang me occupied
Then drop me into a hurricane to breathe
Leaving me raw—no emotion could hide
I think too much!
Because who else would?
Who else is going to think of me?
No comments:
Post a Comment